Thursday, September 08, 2005

Playlist 09.03.05

ugh. I really dropped the ball on this one. The good news is that i'm upgrading my health status from "walking death" to "walking bio-weapon". Playlist will be up sometime tonight. *hackhack *coughcough

edit:

The Applicators - Tear it Up
Slunt - I Wanna Be Your Only One
Bratmobile - Real Janelle - 01 Real Janelle
Lydia Lunch - Diddy Wah Diddy
Essential Logic - Barbie Be Happy
Liliput - You Did It
Tracy Bonham - Mother Mother
Hanin Elias - Public Image
Peaches - Operate
Tracy + the Plastics - dawn feather
X-Ray Spex - I Am A Poseur
The Au Pairs - Armagh
The Butchies - More Rock More Talk
Babes in Toyland - He's My Thing
Kittie - Choke
Skunk Anansie - Selling Jesus
The Breeders - Happiness Is A Warm Gun
Rasputina - If Your Kisses Can't Hold the Man You Love
Jamie Brown – Cathedrals (Live at WUCB 8-28-04)
|