Sunday, April 02, 2006

Playist 4-1-06

hehehehehehe
Well, I had fun at least.
I highly recommend clicking on the links. hint.hint

Britney Spears - Baby One More Time
I wish I knew who did this (britney parody)- Make My Boobies One More Size
Children of Bodom - Oops, I Did It Again (britney cover)
Scarling - The Last Day I Was Happy
The Sounds - Rock N Roll
DJ Schmolli (Rammstein vs. Kelly Clarkson)- Since You've Been Rosenrot
Kidney Thieves - Black Bullet
Pink vs. Magnum P.I. Theme - Get This Magnum Started
Demolition Doll Rods - Fooling Around
DJ Danny Shaffer (Missy Elliot vs. Blondie) - Work it
Jazmo - Giving It All Away (Jaq Version)
Ladytron vs. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get Out of My Playgirl
Morningwood - Ride The Lights
Jack Killed Jill - MacArthur Maze
Madonna vs. Kelis - Holiday Milkshake
Gwen Stefani vs. Britney Spears - Toxic Ho
X-Ray Spex - I Am a Cliche
Blondie vs. Public Enemy - Union City Noise
|