Monday, April 03, 2006

Streaming

Here at long last is the link for STREAMING!! I'm not sure why Auntie Social had trouble with this link, so it may not work for everyone. As of now there is only room for 20 listeners so get there early!

WBCR-LP 97.7FM Great Barrington, MA live streaming

note: this link uses itunes
Be sure to catch us Satudays nights 11p-12a (eastern)

~~~Peaches~~~

-edit-
Actually, it uses what your compooter wants it to use, in Peaches' case, itunes, in my case, Winamp.
I am sure all you computer whizzes out there can figure it out.

But yes, please listen! Next Saturday we'll be back to the usual format, and I promise not to play any Britney or Gwen.

.MissCommunicate.

-edit again-
OK, so I had a moment of dumass-ity and then bothered the tech guru :^/ Anyways, the link should work as long as there is some program on your computer associated with the file type ".pls", for playlist... GAH!
x_X
|