Sunday, June 04, 2006

Kickasschicks love Guanoboy!

I entered a contest a couple weeks ago wherein our dear guanoboy was GIVING AWAY the new Dresden Dolls CD to the person who gave him the best reason. I won. Hee, hee! but I had a damn good reason too. Cause I am going to share this fabulous CD will all of you!
Hey DJ's you should definitely play The Dresden Dolls, they're from Boston, and they rock Brechtian Punk Cabaret with piano and drums! The lyrics are in the booklet attached to the CD so you know which songs might be offensive to play during the day. Actually, the whole booklet has really nice art and you should look at it whether you play the music or not.

Read all about the contest and the reason here AND while yer there you should read his cool and informative post about where Courtney Love got her name! I love the internets and I love sharing!

.Misscommunicate.
|