Sunday, July 09, 2006

Look at Playlist 07-08-06 through the internet tubes!

Sleater-Kinney - Good Things
"Why do good things never wanna stay?" Farewell S-K!
The Butchies - Make Yr Life
Kievan Rus - Good Intentions
Man In Gray - Sleeping
Vicious Irene - Gutterprincess
Psycho Bunnies - I Don't Want You
Runaways - I Love Playin' With Fire
The Muffs - I Need You
Menstrual Tramps - Violence
Nasty Facts - Drive My Car
Gore Gore Girls - Automatic Love
Guano Apes - Suzie
Babes In Toyland - Pearl
Kitty and the Kowalskis - Mr. Wrong
Waukees - Coolest Girl In Town
Blonde Redhead - In Particular
VKTMS - No Long Goodbyes
The Shocker - Pop Narcotic
ShiraGirl - GoGoGo
Last Gang - Patent Pending
Here is a bonus pic of Sleater-Kinney before they got all polished and stuff.

Hey, do you remember those cloth hand-drying-thingys? I recall using one at a restaurant called Afternoon Delight in Ann Arbor, MI when I was a kid. Er... don't think i would use one now. also pretty sure no one makes them anymore. 80!
|