Sunday, July 30, 2006

Playlist 07.29.06!

I'm So Excited - Le Tigre
Hip Like Junk - Year Bitch
I can't be trusted - Holly Golightly
You're Right, I'm Wrong - Thee Headcoatees
On This Internet - Essential Logic
White Boy - Bikini Kill
Sign of the Crab - Gits Punk Rock
Drinking Whiskey & Makin Out - Ze Auto Parts
White Homes - Tilt
Black Tongue - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
My Girly Ways - GWAR
Attila The Honey - Candypants
Luxury Problem - Luna Chicks
les sucettes - Hanajo
Shotgun Wedding - Gore Gore Girls
Typical Girls - The Slits Punk
Cool Flat Top - Horrorpops
Whoop-ti-do - The Sex-Rays
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett & The BlackHearts
Super Sexy Razor Happy Girls - Mika Bomb
Somethin' For Nuthin' - Znowhite
Trouble - The Butchies
I Gave My Punk Jacket - Menstrual Tramps
Drunken Butterfly - Sonic Youth
Fast City Girls - Slunt
I Hate The Scene - Demolition Girl
Married for the Weekend - Demolition Doll Rods
Sweet Baby - The Gossip
|